Where you can get help for Psoriasis treatment
Psoriasis Care UK cannot give advice for home Psoriasis Treatment, but we have found some good resources online that can assist in your questions about psoriasis.
- The NHS has a Psoriasis Information page.
- A good place to share and find out more about psoriasis can be found on the Psoriasis Association's website.
- Another organisation as recommended on the NHS website is the PAPAA (The Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Alliance).
- For Psoriasis Sufferers under the age of 20 you may find this Forum from Psoriasis Association useful.
- Psoriasis Treatment Pathway as set out by the national Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Twitter also has a big community as well as Google Plus
- The National Psoriasis Foundation has a Support Community
- Philips Light Therapy information pages for Psoriasis Narrowband Treatment Psoriasis Light Treatment
If you have found alternatives, please contact us, so we can share this with people. We do occasionally get asked if we know of any internet sites that may help. If you require any information regarding on how to treat psoriasis using UVB lamps for Home treatments then please contact us, and we can assist you.