TL01 Tube

VAT Relief Declaration Form

You should complete this declaration if you are a chronic psoriasis sufferer and need the tubes for your own personal use. A family member or carer can complete this on your behalf if you wish.  

You can find out more from the Helpsheets on the GOV.UK website or by telephoning the VAT Disabled Reliefs Helpline on Telephone: 0300 123 1073. HMRC staff cannot advise whether or not an individual is chronically sick or disabled. 

If you are unsure, you should seek guidance from your GP or other medical professional. If you agree that you are VAT Exempt please fill out the form and click 'Submit Declaration'. We will keep this information with our VAT records. 

Full Name: *
Please Print Full Name
Full Address: *
Please provide your full UK postal addres
I declare I am a chronic psoriasis sufferer:  *
I declare these goods are for personal / domestic use:  *
I declare I can claim VAT Relief:  *
Signed: *
Please print your name
Date: *
Date when signed